Thursday, November 18, 2010

Facebook...



In case you haven't noticed I deleted my Facebook account for now.  I don't find anything particularly wrong with FB (in fact there are many good things about it) but I needed to do it.  I will miss the regular interaction with my FB friends, but I remain alive, well, and contactable via my email jetdienner at gmail.com, this blog, and my phone (if you have the number).  I have a feeling that since I'm not on FB any more I might just find time to blog again.

Blessings,
Jet

2 comments:

Bekah Boo said...

well, I'll miss you (and have) on fb but I certianlly wouldn't mind more blogging.

If you have a few moments. Pray for my brother Joe. He's an addict and desperately needs Jesus to break through and my parents are just... heartbroken. Its hard seeing your parents broken...

makes me think like your last post on distracted driving and distracted lives.... its a severe mercy from the Lord to keep our eyes fixed on Him alone and only....

anyway, keep up the posts, thats what I have to say

jet said...

Your family has been in my prayers Bekah. My heart breaks at the pain your parents must be going through. I can't even imagine... Keep hanging in there and praying. I look forward to hearing the testimony of his deliverance!