Monday, August 3, 2009

The Most Important

This is a song that Charis wrote for me. She wrote out two copies of it and sang it with Selah on my birthday. I have no words to describe the way I felt while they sang it. I can say that I now have a small understanding of how much our Father God loves our worship.


The Most Important
By Charis, July 2009

The most important thing for Daddy's are love
The most important thing for Daddy's are love
When I run to Daddy, he runs to me
When we come together we will hug
My hug means love
My Daddy is proud that his little girls love him
He is important to me
He is important to me
My Daddy is the best daddy in the world
He is a good daddy to me
I have a mark of Daddy on my heart


This is the "original text" of the song.


This is the Cover sheet of Charis's copy.




Below is the Cover sheet of Selah's copy.




No comments: